Wednesday 17 December 2014
Hi!Its been 8months since I last done a blog and so much has changed since then!I've turned into more of a Woman now and fuss over so many womanly things its crazy.I reached my no heat challenge for a year last month, and I'm also reaching my hair length goal too!In this section of the blog I'm gonna be posting products I've found that have worked, tips that I've picked up from fellow Curlies around the world, and basically just things that will help you to get your curls to their full potential!

My first blog will be on the amazing Wetbrush which I stumbled across a few months ago and is also the only brush that glides through my curls without tearing them out.The link of that will be on the sidebar to the right and I hope you enjoy reading it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social


About


Welcome to my Blog!Whether your transitioning or are natural already, this blog was designed to help you.I'm based in the UK and some of the products will be UK only, rest assured I also order products internationally too, so this blog is for everyone :)
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts